Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dana and Brian

The Broadmoor provided the backdrop for Dana and Brian's beautiful fall wedding. Not only were Dana and Brian a great couple to work with, but their family and friends were a lot of fun to be around. They had a full weekend with their rehearsal dinner at the Cheyenne Lodge on Friday evening kicking things off. Western attire was abundantly on display that evening.

Brian and Dana on the deck of the Lodge with the lights of Colorado Springs in the background.
When Krista and I arrived at the Broadmoor on Saturday, we were greeted by a four legged welcoming committee!
The shoes
A pre ceremony toast with the bride and bridesmaids
I love this shot of Brian by Krista
One of my favorite photographs from the day. Here shoes were not cooperating.
Brian seeing Dana for the first time
Signing the Ketubah
No pictures were allowed to be taken during the ceremony, so I snapped this one and only after they made their way down the aisle.
Faye Gardenswartz coordinated everything to perfection. And hats off to Dever Design Works for the great decor and the staff at the Broadmoor making sure Krista and I were well taken care of.
As I have stated on previous blog posts, I love Jewish weddings! They know how to put on a party!
Check out Dana's expression!
A kiss from mom.
Ending the great celebration with a couple of quick ones outside.
A brunch followed on Sunday, and then they were off to Thailand on Monday morning.

3 comments:

Kevin Von Qualen said...

hey bud! great work as always :) I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I hope life is good!

Unknown said...

Great Party and the deer looks
so real. Where they?

Travis Broxton said...

yes, the deer were real