Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Wow, it's been almost a month since my last post! It's just an indication of how busy it has been. From holiday print and album orders, to the "Celebration of Life" for my best friend Tom Terrell, who passed from this world, and family portrait sessions, December has been a month to remember. We're finishing it off with about a dozen house guests for Christmas!

From the 26th through the 31st, I'll be featuring some of my favorite images from the 2007 wedding season. I'll try to limit them to two or three per wedding. I'll also preview some of the great things that are in store for 2008!

Please be safe out there, and regardless of your spiritual beliefs, please take a moment to reflect and give thanks for all the wonderful and blessed things that are happening in your life.

No comments: