Monday, June 02, 2008

Crystal, Greg, Cayden, and Chayse,

One of my great pleasures in this business is watching the couples whose weddings I have photographed start their families. I am always honored when they ask me to photograph them with the new additions to their family. Such is the case with Crystal and Greg. I remember their wedding well. It was a Friday in July 5 years ago! In those days I was shooting by myself, and that was the first of three weddings that weekend. I remember getting home from their wedding about 1:00 am, and needing to be at Lionscrest in Lyons, Colorado at 8:00 am for the next wedding. Keep in mind, Lyon's is an almost two hour drive from my house. Following the wedding in Lyons, I had another booked for that evening in Denver. So, the three weddings were within a 24 hour time frame! Those were the days!!

I hadn't heard from Crystal, but she referred another bride to me recently who filled me in on their growing family. Then Crystal called and we set up a time to take pictures of her, Greg, Cayden, and their newest addition, Chayse. Crystal's mom Marilyn was also on hand for a few images.

First, a look back at one of my favorites from their wedding
Fast forward 5 years!
Three generations of "the girls"

1 comment:

Shy said...

I'm loving the last picture and the one with the little man with the mohawk.