Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Cabrina and Ben

September is my month for destination weddings this year. It all kicked off this past Sunday with a beautiful wedding in the Philadelphia area. I had the pleasure of photographing Cabrina and Ben's wedding at the Manor House in Horsham, Pennsylvania. The day started with a great breakfast served by Cabrina's parents Michael and Phyllis. After hair and makeup, it was off to the Manor House.

Another great part of the wedding was getting a chance to work with Paul Roebuck. Paul had logged in to one of the Pictage "Ask and Learn" online sessions for photographers when I was the featured photographer. Our conversations extended beyond the session, and I told him about my upcoming wedding in Philly and would love to have him join me. I'll look forward to opportunity to work with him again!

After a torrential downpour most of Saturday, Sunday was a beautiful day with not a cloud in the sky. A perfect day for the perfect wedding! Here are a few of the images.

Cabrina and her mom, Phyllis sharing a moment before the ceremony.
And then with her dad Michael before the walk down the aisle
Cabrina designed the many detail for the day including the rose petal holders
Cabrina and Ben
While I was with Cabrina, Paul took care of the guysPaul caught this shot of them jumping for joy
Michael and Phyllis, Cabrina's parents
Ted and Patty, Ben's parents
My best friend Louis and his wife Denise. I was giving them a hard time!
The first dance
The party has started!
The final dance,
And their exit.
Thank you for a great wedding!

Now it's off to Montbazon, France to photograph a wedding this coming Saturday here:

2 comments:

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

trav! wow! it has been way too long since we've seen you and word is you are now in france! you deserve that and so much more! beautiful work and hope to see you upon your return from across the pond!

Unknown said...

I have hardly caught my breath from the past week's events capping off with Sunday and BOOM here are these fantastic pics. WOW! It all came rushing back. Travis what a GREAT effort! Thanks to Paul as well. So many comments to date how you guys seemed to be everywhere. Can't wait to see the full deck. Thanks for a capturing the wonderful moments, many of which I will be seeing for the first time through your pics.

Mike (FOB)