Friday, July 13, 2007

Phil's in town!

My good friend and great photographer Phillip Lloyd arrived in town from Tampa last night to shoot what will be a fabulous wedding with me at Beano's Cabin in Beaver Creek this weekend. Joe and Joyce of Studio JK, and Monroe of Creative Images welcomed him with a great dinner at Korea House. We ate until we all had to unbutton our pants!

Joe and Joyce did all the ordering for us.

Phil, me, and Monroe

Look at all the food we were consuming! And the spicy codfish soup and rice had yet to arrive

Joe, Phil, me, Monroe, and Joyce


Phil's in town to photograph Jessica and Kerem's wedding with me and Krista. We're heading up to Beaver Creek today for the rehearsal at the Chop House and then the rehearsal party at 4 Eagle Ranch, which should be a real kick. The wedding is tomorrow at Beano's Cabin. Jessica and Kerem arrived last week from Houston, and we did the engagement session at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Those of you that are not familiar with Red Rocks, it's arguably the premier outdoor amphitheater in the U.S.. U2's "Under a Blood Red Sky" was filmed there. I've seen a ton of great concerts there, from Miles Davis to The Talking Heads. Here are a few images from the session.







I'll post a few from the wedding on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: