Sunday, November 04, 2007

Rebecca and Richard

A few months ago, my friend and fellow photographer Dawn Sparks called to inform me that she was expecting. She and her husband Noy have two beautiful daughters that I have had the pleasure to photograph. This time they were expecting a boy and he was due to arrive on November 3, the same day she had a wedding scheduled. She asked me if I was open and could cover it for her, and of course I did.

Rebecca and Richard were totally understanding, and we had the chance to meet a couple of days before their wedding. What an easy going and great couple! Their wedding ceremony was at the St Elizabeth's of Hungary Catholic church on the Auraria campus, a church I have photographed in several times. We had a bit of time before their reception began at the Magnolia Hotel Ballroom, so we all piled in the limo and took some photographs around downtown Denver.

Rebecca, pretty as a picture,
and her husband to be within an hour or so, Richard.

A dance on 17th Street to end the evening!

This just in.... Julian Taylor Sparks made his way into the world on Thursday November 1st at 10:41 pm , weighing 8lbs 3 oz. He's healthy and beautiful according to his mom! Congratulations to Dawn, her husband Noy, and Julian's big sisters!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures look amazing. We had so much fun, and we are excited to see them all.

Kevin Von Qualen said...

Hey man, I finally get your blog RSS'd and you haven't updated it! :)

Just kidding, I haven't updated mine in months actually...

Nice getting to chat with you the other week.