Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's 2008, and I wish everyone a very safe, healthy, prosperous, and blessed new year.

2008 is shaping up to be a fun year for weddings. I will be photographing fellow photographer Frances Marron's sister's wedding in Costa Rica in February. To have another photographer, whose work you admire, select you is quite an honor! Frances won't escape either! I'm looking forward to photographing her and her husband Matt, and having her do the same with me and my wife Pat.

In addition to some wonderful weddings here in Colorado, I have also been commissioned to photograph weddings in Philadelphia and in the Loire Valley, France!

New cameras and lenses and a new website are in store soon too! I'm heading to Tampa this weekend for the Professional Photographers convention. It's my first time attending, so I'll get to see if it can hold a candle to the WPPI convention, my favorite, that I attend each year.

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure to do another family session with Tami, Justin, and their beautiful daughter Riley. The picture of Tami looking out from the window of the Rolls Royce from her wedding is still included in my portfolio. I've also included a picture of her and Justin. It was cold the day of the family shoot, but we had a great time!

8 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

WOW, great stuff here. I'll definitely be checking back for future inspiration :)
Happy 2008

Cheers,
Jaci

Jennifer Cook said...

What fun! Good job and I hope everyone stayed realatively warm.

All the best for 2008!

Josh Hudson said...

Its always an honor to photograph another pro photographer. That is pretty cool! What is the new toy you are going to get? The family pic's are fantastic and I hope you have a great 08!

naomiclaire said...

awesome blog!
happy new year!
naomi

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

Great seeing you recently trav! here is to a great 2008 - you certainly deserve so much in life!!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love winter light? (I do)

Great banner photo, very cool.

Jane Photo said...

sweet photos! i love the one of snow flying.

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

waiting patiently to see pictures from costa rica!! POST EM! Hope you guys are having a blast!