Monday, March 10, 2008

Kelsey and Jeremy

I have been very fortunate to have photographed a lot of weddings at the beautiful Sanctuary. Not only is it a spectacular venue for weddings with a golf course to die for, but the staff is arguably the best anywhere. This May, I will have had the honor of photographing Kelsey and Jeremy's wedding there. Kelsey is the Catering Sales Manager at the Sanctuary, so it is especially rewarding to be her photographer of choice! Here's a few images from Kelsey and Jeremy's engagement session.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Kelsey, Your Mom sent me your beautiful pictures. You are a beautiful girl and I wish you the best. I know your wonderful Mom

Best of Wishes to both of you

Jan Bergeron

Jeremy A. Albright said...

...I am the most blessed man in the world. I love you Kelsey.

hollymichele said...

Damn Kels....... You're getting MARRIED ?????