Friday, July 04, 2008

Lauren and Laryen

I'll never forget my very first phone call from Lauren. She let me know that I was was her choice to photograph her wedding. After she went on for a minute or so, I asked her a very important question, "What is the date of your wedding?" If she had called two days earlier, I would have had to regretfully tell her I was already booked for her date. But, the original bride for her date canceled/postponed her wedding just a day earlier! So, this one was meant to be!

We had a great time at Washington Park. Here are a few pictures from the session. I'm really looking forward to this wedding!

1 comment:

Lauren Matter said...

Travis!!! The pictures are gorgeous! I don't know how you do it, but your photos truelly are art! I am so honored to have you capture our special moments and more importantly our special day. I can't wait to see how the wedding day pictures will turn out!