Friday, November 21, 2008

And now there are two...websites that is!

I photographed my last (as far as I know) wedding of 2008. After a Thursday of temperatures in the 30's, Friday was the perfect day with temperatures near 60 degrees. I'll post a few pictures from Heather and Roberts wedding at the Sanctuary in a week or so, but below is one of my favorites from the day. My good friends Joe Keum and Dawn Sparks joined me and we all got some great images thanks to a wonderful bride and groom. Check out the website for a bunch of new images in my galleries.
I thought that this would be a great time to formally introduce my new broxtonArt "portraits" website. I have been doing family portrait and children sessions on a limited basis for quite sometime. Typically it's for previous wedding clients and their families. After hearing them tell me over and over that I should market these services to everyone, I've finally decided to do it! All the info is on the website, including introductory session fees.

The galleries include childrens portraits;
couples and individual portraits;
family portraits;
and engagement sessions.
I have also included the "other stuff" gallery. Here you'll find pictures that I've taken out and about;
pictures from some of the many concerts that I have attended, plus work that I've done for KUVO;
and automobile art. These galleries will continue to grow, so please check back regularly.
Enjoy the pictures, and spread the word!

Please have safe travels and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

trav! so cool! hope you are doing awesome and recovering from a busy wedding season! have an awesome thanksgiving! hoping to catch you at the pictage holiday party too!!! miss ya!

Frank DiMeo said...

Your work is awesome Travis!
I'm loving all of it!