Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wendy and Carter

This Saturday we'll be photographing Wendy and Carter's wedding at Keystone Ranch. This should be one grand affair! I've photographed at Keystone Ranch a couple of times, and it is a beautiful location for a wedding celebration. My favorite vendors are handling the duties on Saturday; Kathy Vaughan is coordinating the wedding, Judy Stevenson is doing the flowers, and Linda Bluhm is doing the linens. Linda, I wish you were still coordinating weddings too!

In addition to my fabulous assistant/second photographer Krista, Sean Cayton will also be photographing with us. Sean is an incredible photographer based out of Colorado Springs, and I'm glad we're getting a chance to work together again.

Wendy and Carter are a great couple, and I'm expecting a fun wedding and celebration. I had the chance to photograph their engagement session last week in Golden. They brought along Selway, who will also be part of the wedding! Here are a few images:




No comments: