Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wendy and Carter

It was a beautiful day for a wedding at Keystone Ranch yesterday. It was blazing hot too! Those of you that are not from Colorado, don't be fooled into thinking it doesn't get hot in the mountains! Krista and Sean did an incredible job helping me out photographing the wedding. There were over 5,000 images taken yesterday, so I quickly went through them and picked a few. The setting was gorgeous, and Wendy looked beautiful in her Vera Wang gown. Carter surprised me with his dancing skills. He can really cut a rug, or hardwood floor as it was last night! Thanks to the staff at Keystone Ranch, Kathy Vaughan, Linda Bluhm, and Judy Stevenson for making sure everything elegant and easy for us to do our job. I also want to give kudos to Tracy and A Touch of Class Music. They were so good! I had only preveiously heard them play during processions and cocktail hours. But they "threw down" playing jazz standards and dance music during the reception. I highly recommend them! Wendy and Carter are heading to Australia for their honeymoon. Have a great time!

The beautiful setting

The wedding party

Wendy and Carter, with a little assistance from the wind

There were a lot of children at the wedding. Resort Sitters had a ton of stuff or them to do

Carter and Wendy dancing

Krista took this one! I love it!

Carter in a quiet moment before the ceremony. Sean took this poignant image

1 comment:

Dawn Sparks said...

Wow, how did I miss all these posts! Beautiful beautiful wedding! Great job!

Dawn