Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kelsey @ Villa Parker

I had the pleasure this past week of photographing a bridal session for Kelsey, who's wedding is next week. This was great for a couple of reasons. First Kelsey is one of my favorites because she, along with Marianne, is one of the catering sales managers at The Sanctuary, a beautiful location that I've been fortunate enough to have photographed a lot of wedding celebrations. Kelsey's wedding is there next week.

Secondly, it gave me the opportunity to photograph at Villa Parker. Two more people who have made my favorites list are Erika and Wendy, who are putting together what will be one of the hottest and desirable locations for weddings and events. They contacted me about a month or so ago to come a visit , and I was very impressed with the facility, their vision, and more importantly the two of them. I'm really looking forward to working with them and photographing a lot of weddings there!

The bridal session was a blast! A special thank you to Wendy's son Christopher for being a great assistant. Kelsey looked fabulous and is going to be a beautiful bride!
Here are a few of the images :

1 comment:

Kevin Von Qualen said...

just beautiful Travis!