Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wendy and Ben

Colorado is popular for destination weddings, and I've been very blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph a bunch of them for out of state clients. Wendy and Ben live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and have chosen to have their wedding this summer at the Ritz-Carlton in Bachelor Gulch. We've only had one or two phone conversations, so I was looking forward to meeting Wendy and her fiance Ben in person for their engagement session. We instantly hit it off, and I just loved their laughter and smiles as we had a great session at Lookout Mountain Park. I'm looking forward to their wedding in a couple of months!


Website update: Finishing up a few tweaks on the new broxtonart website. I hope to have it "live" sometime next week. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

trav! these are beautiful! they look like they'll be so much fun! great shoot!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous stuff as usual Travis. I can't wait to see your new website. You are definitely "beyond category" that's perfect :-)