Monday, April 07, 2008

Something Different

At last weeks PUG (Pictage Users Group) meeting, we decided to do something different and take pictures! Here are a few that I took. Before I began photographing weddings, these are representative of what caught my eye if I was shooting in color, which was rare!

The roofline of the Blake Street Grill.
The awning over the entrance of a building
The walkway to enter an office.
Brick wall and window.
A self portrait. The light was incredible!
To my fellow photographers; in case you missed the announcement, David Beckstead is doing a "Shoot with Beckstead-Intensive" here in Denver June 15th -18th. There are only a couple of spots left, so if you are interested please click on the link and register. http://www.shootwithbeckstead.com/. Feel free to comment below or email me with any questions.

No comments: