Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kelsey and Jeremy

I've been blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph a number of wonderful weddings at The Sanctuary. It's even more special when it's one of the special people that work at The Sanctuary. Kelsey is one of the two Sanctuary catering managers and asked me to photograph her wedding. I was very humbled because Kelsey gets to see all the photographers that photograph there, and with her giving me the honor it was very special!

We had a chance to do a bridal session a week or so before the wedding, so I was looking forward to photographing the beautiful bride on her home turf. The weather was beautiful, and I was fortunate to have my good friend and great photographer CR Brinton of Brinton Studios shoot with me.

It was also a lot of fun to see Marianne, KJ, David, and the rest of the staff at the Sanctuary get their groove on!

The beautiful grounds of the Sanctuary
Kelsey
Jeremy
CR took this great image of the golden shoes
The girls
The dudes
Kelsey and her mom, Jo
CR caught this image of Kelsey and her dad Keith before the walk down the aisle
I love this picture!
Kelsey striking a pose
Bagpipe music accompanied the procession
A beautiful shot by CR as her dad walks her down the aisle with Jeremy waiting
Mr & Mrs Albright
Another beautiful shot by CR
I always try to play with the sun. I got what I wanted!
CR again!
Watching the setting sun
It was great to see Erica and Frank, whose wedding I photographed last May at the Sanctuary.
CR caught this during their first dance
While I caught the final dip
Bill had them on their feet the whole evening
Marianne out on the dance floor
KJ will have to explain this one!
Some final moments with the bride and groom
While I photographed Kelsey from downstairs,
CR photographed her from the top of the stairs
Jeremy striking a pose
The last image of the great evening!

No comments: