Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meg, Michelangelo, and James

I had the pleasure of photographing Meg and Michelangelo's wedding in July of 2006. It was held at the El Monte Sagrado resort in Taos, New Mexico. If you have visited my website over the past couple of years, you may recognize some of the images from their wedding that have been featured in my galleries. We never got around to doing their engagement session before the wedding and I told them whenever they wanted to do it I'd be ready. Well, I got the call from them a few weeks ago and we finally got it scheduled. There's been an addition with the birth of their son James. After looking back on a couple from their wedding, I've posted a few from the session at Washington Park.

Meg on her wedding day
It started raining about 30 minutes before the ceremony and after waiting an additional 45 minutes, the decision was made to go ahead with the ceremony outside. I loved it!
One of my favorite images, their first dance.
Fast forward two years. Meg and Michelangelo.
Meg with James
I love this one of James and Michelangelo
Check out the expression on James' face!
I hope this isn't how he really feels about me!
Best wishes to you all as you enter a new chapter in your lives in New Mexico!

No comments: