Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rachael and Brett

I really enjoyed photographing Rachael and Brett for their engagement session. Rachael has a beautiful smile that will light up any room. I'm really looking forward to their wedding day and the pictures that will result. Rachael and Brett were referred to me by one of my brides from B.D., or before digital. That was seven years ago! Another big thank you to Jane Knauf of the Magnolia Hotel for recommending me also. Jane is a big reason why I enjoy working at the Magnolia.

We did the session at Cheeseman Park when the light was just right. Here are a few images from the session.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Broxton,
The photos of Arie's wedding are fabulous. Can't wait to see them all .Thanks so much for coming. Happy anniversary-didn't know that. Don't forget how you get to do another event for us! Love Laurie G.