Friday, August 22, 2008

Photographers as photographees

So, how do we as photographers handle ourselves on the other side of the camera? My good friends and fabulous photographers CR and Tiffany Brinton (Brinton Studios) held up their end very well! It doesn't hurt if you have model good looks either! It's always an honor to be selected by another photographer as their photographer of choice. We traveled around to a few locations in the metro area and here's a sampling.

Fabulous light just as the sun was setting
A take on film noir
Thanks Tiffany and CR, I had a blast!

A special thanks to Neil Van Niekirk for educating me on proper on camera flash technique at his awesome seminar last week. It worked to perfection!

2 comments:

Artessa Photography said...

Awesome shoot Travis! Some of them are very Jesh aka, my future husbands's style. :-)

Raji Barbir said...

Your work is really great and I've recently discovered the fun of getting people to jump!