Friday, August 08, 2008

Wendy and Ben

I had the pleasure of photographing Wendy and Ben's wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Bachelor's Gulch. There were only 30 or so guests, who all flew in from different parts of the country. Wendy was a beautiful bride! The wedding was wonderful and the Ritz staff did their usual impeccable job.

A quick portrait of Wendy on the balcony before the ceremony.
Here's Ben, who didn't want formal pictures of himself. I didn't listen to him!
I liked this photo of Wendy and her parents so much, that I put it on my website the day after the wedding.
I love this picture of Wendy that Krista caught.
She took this one behind the drapes

A nice moment during the ceremony
My tip of the hat to David Beckstead.
Krista has become the queen of using flare creatively!
My chance to try a little sun flare
One of my favorites
Go Ritz-Carlton!

Ben's parents.

Closing out the evening and a great day under the light of the full moon.

2 comments:

KNIGHT said...

Hot work man! You are definitely showing that you are a rockstar in the photography industry.

KNIGHT

Dusty said...

Cool pics. I love the ones with the overhead lights. It was good to see you again at the Denver Botanical gardens, too bad it was over 100 degrees that day!
See ya.

Dusty