Thursday, December 11, 2008

Heather & Robert

My last wedding of the year was Heather and Robert's on a crisp but beautiful Friday evening at one of my favorite venues, The Sanctuary. I photograph a number of weddings at The Sanctuary each year, and every one provides so many different opportunities for unique images. It was a wonderful evening! Heather and Robert were wonderful to work with, and with the help of two of my good friends, who also happen to be great photographers, Dawn Sparks and Joe Keum, we had a blast and captured some very cool images. My thanks to Kelsey, Kevin, David, and the rest of the fabulous staff at The Sanctuary for their impeccable service. And also a big thank you to Mike Novelli of Rising Moon Video for providing the great video light and for the evening outdoor images.

I don't usually highlight dress images, but I love Heather's reflection in the mirror.
Heather catching big air, and convinced Robert to try and match her!
Heather with her sisters Jasmine and Kelly. Yes, they're triplets!
I think they have the record for the longest courtship of any of the weddings that I have photographed!
Robert's reaction to the surprise of the Lion Dancers. They met during a Chinese New Year's Celebration.
Thank you to Heather and Robert for a great finish to a great wedding season!

1 comment:

Artessa Photography said...

I LOVE that blueish portrait of the bride with the star in the sky! Even after shooting so many weddings at the Sanctuary you always make each one unique!