Saturday, February 23, 2008

Louise and Sean - Wrap up

The last couple of days of a wonderful wedding and excellent trip. I love receiving unsolicited thank you notes from my clients. This time I'll be the one to give a big Thank You to Francis for giving me the honor of photographing her sister's wedding; to Louise and Sean for being a great couple to work with and especilly Louise for being a stunning bride and never complaining about the heat; to their friends for being very cool and fun; and her parents, Ann and Bruce for being so generous and tremendous hosts and just plain great people to get to know. Be sure to check out Frances' blog for a bunch of great pictures that she took during the trip.

Here are some images from our zipline tour in the rain forest.
These are cocoa pods.
Check out the spikes on this cedar tree.
Fearless photographer Frances! How's that for a bit of alliteration!Here's the accident. We were on our way to pick up a few souvenirs when we were hit while attempting to make a left turn. Notice that the driver was passing us illegally; crossing the double yellow line.
Tell him Frances!
We were very fortunate that he didn't T-Bone us!
Probably my favorite picture from the week of Louise and her mom.
These were taken after Rob returned from his adventure. He was missing for about 6 or 7 hours. We were thinking the worst, but he was delayed by a horrible accident that he witnessed and couldn't communicate with us to inform us of the situation. These next 3 images were taken with the Nikon D3 at iso 25,600!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

I took a couple of pictures of my wife Pat during the week too!

2 comments:

JY said...

Wow Travis, I'm blown away by the pictures you took. I'm so happy you caught that moment of Rob's return, which was so full of emotion for those close to him.

Unknown said...

I love all the photos Travis! You killed it. Thank you so much for being so awesome to my entire family and for being such good sports all week. I especially like the shot of me looking all fierce after the accident. LOL XO